• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Up for sale today is a few sets of genuine USGI full auto parts for an M14 rifle. Each set includes: 1 Selector Lock, 1 Selector shaft, 1 Selector Pin, and 1 Sear Release. I am asking $35 shipped for each of these sets. These sets are used, and therefor will show expected finish wear but nothing out of the ordinary. Other than that, there is no major rust or pitting. As far as I know these are 100% legal to own (atleast where I'm at with NO special stamps/taxes/paperwork/licenses). These are recognized as simply gun parts, and are not subject to any special federal regulation. ***Make sure there are no local/state laws or other restrictions that would prohibit you from puchasing/owning/possessing these where YOU are located!***

EDIT: JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS, THESE CANNOT CONVERT A COMMERCIAL SEMI-AUTO RIFLE TO FULL AUTOMATIC.

Picture:

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss141/bandanabandit1/m142.jpg

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you!

Also, I don't frequent this forum on a daily basis, so the best way to contact me would probably be via email; DBJanuary @ aol.com (make sure to remove the space before and after the "@")
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT07_AhVcD50ujs-QjVSuqYmsSCC6AkXErfnu_ABSR02TSB9fiCYQ.jpg

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I'm not up to speed on the legalities of full auto stuff, but I'm pretty sure that's not a state thing. Its a federal law that says its illegal. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    I'm not up to speed on the legalities of full auto stuff, but I'm pretty sure that's not a state thing. Its a federal law that says its illegal. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Txdad, these cannot be used in a "drop-in" fashion such as M2 carbine kits into a M1 carbine, M16 kits into an AR15, etc.. That is why these are un-regulated, you cannot use them in a commercial SAI M1A. Therefor, they are not considered an MG by themselves. You would need a receiver that would have the provisions for these to be used on for these to be able to work (possession of that specific type receiver would be extremely illegal). These (parts) are not regulated on a Federal level.

On the other hand, some states may not like their citizens even owning parts that go to an mg, and thus is why I have a disclaimer.

Last edited:

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    For Sale: M14 FULL AUTO parts sets&lt;~~~~~~~LOOOK!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOOOOK

I need 20 of these so that my drive by's can be more effective. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to shoot up my rival drug dealers in the hood and thought 'man homie, I need to get some full auto parts up in this bitch'.

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Lets see....senate is debating gun control and internet sales this week and now we have a new poster offering up conversion kits to make a fully automatic weapon.... amazing coincidence.

Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    For Sale: M14 FULL AUTO parts sets&lt;~~~~~~~LOOOK!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOOOOK

ATF isn't even trying anymore

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366127570.264062.jpg

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin

Must be my lucky day. A friend in Dubai just won the lottery and a full auto kit

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom