• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

memo79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    El Paso
    I've got a pair of used pvs7's that I really have no use for. They work great, the IR illuminator is fully functional allowing you to see in total darkness. I only have the goggles. I lost the headmount and case in a move (carried the goggles with me, packed the other stuff), but those are easily found at surplus stores or ebay. I just don't have the time.

I'd like to sell for $1750 outright, or trade for any combination of the following + cash:
    GSG-5 SD. This means the rifle. Black only.
    Walther P22. 3.4" barrel only, and not the pink one.
    XD, either of the sub-compact models
    Any AR platform, might consider even trades depending on configuration
    A semi-auto shotgun,
    However, I am open to any interesting trades. Definition of interesting means: make your offer and I'll let you know if I'm interested. ;) Just no Jennings or other saturday-night specials.
    For pics, see my ad on txguntrader:
    Trade WTT : WTT: AN/PVS-7B Night Vision Goggles

Post offers here, only pm's that will be read are those that have been initiated by me.
    Texas SOT

streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Do you have the bill of sale where you got these. Seems fishy to see NVGs for sale....we have several of these stolen each year here on FT Hood. Thanks.

memo79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2010
    El Paso
    I have a copy. They're from optics planet. Copy can be provided to buyer/trader.
    I'm not remotely close to Fort Hood, btw.
    Ft Bliss, that's a different story. DOD goggles get engraved with a serial number, these have no such markings. I'm active duty myself so I know better than to have stolen equipment, and I'd especially know better than to advertise that I have them. If it still "seems fishy", no one's making you take them.

streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    No disrespect intended of course. You would be surprised how people who steal are also people who are stupid- they WILL post something like that on a site like this knowing that CID pays more attention to Ebay, Craigs Lists, and other more social sites. Fortunately, those who subscribe to sites like this are mostly law-abiding, bonafide good-guys who are extremely careful when negotiating purchases of items like your NVG.

Good luck on the sale.

randmplumbingllc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    El Paso
    I've got a pair of used pvs7's that I really have no use for. They work great, the IR illuminator is fully functional allowing you to see in total darkness. I only have the goggles. I lost the headmount and case in a move (carried the goggles with me, packed the other stuff), but those are easily found at surplus stores or ebay. I just don't have the time.

I'd like to sell for $1750 outright, or trade for any combination of the following + cash:
    GSG-5 SD. This means the rifle. Black only.

Walther P22. 3.4" barrel only, and not the pink one.
    XD, either of the sub-compact models
    Any AR platform, might consider even trades depending on configuration
    A semi-auto shotgun,
    However, I am open to any interesting trades. Definition of interesting means: make your offer and I'll let you know if I'm interested. ;) Just no Jennings or other saturday-night specials.
    For pics, see my ad on txguntrader:
    Trade WTT : WTT: AN/PVS-7B Night Vision Goggles

Post offers here, only pm's that will be read are those that have been initiated by me.

I have a interest in a trade offer, but I would prefer not to discuss in a open forum. Would prefer to discuss in PM. I hope you can understand that I feel that no one else needs to know our business.

Thanks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom