• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rayetter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    richards
    1989 Chevrolet K2500 4x4 long bed pickup, 350 c.i. motor, 4x4 works great. 3 speed automatic transmission, single cab. Odomoeter is stuck at 103000 miles, dont know current mileage. It runs very well, I replaced the o2 sensor, cap, rotor and plugs. I still need to replace the plug wires, but it gets driven around daily with no problem. Ugly paint, its midnight blue metallic but it looks black. The hood and tailgate were replaced before I bought it, they are dark green. It is a work truck for all intents and purposes. It had one dent in the rear quarter panel, but I fixed that so it has a primer gray patch there. A/C will work if you charge it, but the next day it blows hot again, probably needs a new compressor, im not an ac guy, so i dont know for sure. It has a locking rear differential, self locking hubs for 4 wheel drive. Grill guard is Mr. Pickup brand, I think it is factory. I would like to trade for something like a jeep(CJ) international scout, K-5 blazer, etc. I need more of a hunting buggy than a long bed pickup. It goes wherever I want it to, I just would prefer more of a utility vehicle. I have a clean and clear blue Texas title in my name. Any questions, feel free to text me at 936-577-0938. Looking for an even swap. Thank you and have a blessed day.
    Texas SOT

Top Bottom