For Sale: Streamlight TLR-1 White LED Weapon Mounted Light/Flashlight: Fits any Rail

Status
Please reply by conversation.

navyguy

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
That's a great light. Fits on vertually every type rail, and on all but micro sub compacts. Easy to operate too. I think you'll be happy with it. If you remember, I had one mounted on my G19 the other day.

navyguy

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
seeing it on there, made me jump on this one... it looked sleek and didnt add much weight at all to your glock, i was really impressed with it, i have been anti glock for a looooong time, i think that (fatherly) influence has left my presence.

my dad thinks they are ugly as sin, but i liked it, i would have to go with a .40 or .45 caliber though...

Glocks arn't for everyone. But it's hard to agrue with the wide acceptance they have in LE as well as the private sector. I'm pretty much a Sig, HK guy, along with 1911's of course.. but that Glock has it's place, and they do grow on you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members