• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Highside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Round Rock
    Hopefully this post will not violate Forum rules:

I am looking to trade (not sell) an ~50 year old bottle of Haig & Haig Pinch Scotch Whisky.

The seals are intact and the wire wrap is undamaged. It has always been stored in cool, dry environments. As you will notice from the attached image, this is their signature "dimple" bottle.

My Mother (since deceased) gave this to me many years ago. She stated that it was purchased in Heidelberg, Germany during our stay there (between 1972 to 1974). It was aged 12 years before it was purchased. Therefore, I calculate its age to be between 48 and 50 years old.

Since I am not really a drinker (occasional margarita), I am hoping to trade this to a collector, connoisseur (or someone who can appreciate it) in exchange for an unneeded, working firearm (preferably a pistol) from your overcrowded collection.

While I know this is probably a long shot, I am hopeful that there is someone looking to add this unique item to their personal collection.

Please contact me privately with your trade offers. I live in Round Rock and work in Austin. Obviously, I would prefer a face to face trade.

Robert aka Highside
    Round Rock, Tx.

P.S. - Serious offers only. I don't need another Taurus PT-22...

Pinch_Scotch.jpg

Top Bottom