• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Looking at putting on a two day FOF course in Bryan TX May 2011. Who is interested?
    fof4.jpg

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Ever wonder what you'd do if a psycho with a knife charged at you? Or how you'd really handle a multiple adversary situation?

FIND OUT FOR CERTAIN IN OUR INTERACTIVE GUNFIGHTING TRAINING!!

Force on Force is the future of personal combat training. This course is Pure CQB Gunfighting Skills, and will connect what you do on the range with what you must do on the street to win a fight.​

Typical marksmanship-based gun training leaves many questions unanswered. There is a great deal that you still don't know about street combat if all you've done is shoot paper targets on a shooting range. Even the many "shoothouse" excercises at many gun schools are still woefully inadequate in preparing you for a street confrontation. But in this class, the training is pure street reality featuring high intensity, short duration combat at close range against live human beings with modern force on force technology. It is specifically designed for the private citizen and focuses on civilian street situations. Learn to defend against a single adversary bent on cutting you with a training knife, as well as against multiple adversaries suddenly drawing guns and firing at you. Learn what it takes to overcome home invaders, takeover robbers, hostage takers and active shooters! In today's environment, everyone has a need to know.​

The training is open to ALL civilian students AT ANY SKILL LEVEL, and is the sort of class you can attend over and over again to maintain your edge!! Fight-focused NOT Gun-focused!​

DURATION: 2 days
    PREREQUISITES: NONE
    AMMUNITION: Approximately 600 (minimum) good quality plastic pellets : NO STEEL PELLETS
    YOU NEED TO BRING: Spare clothing appropriate to the weather, lunch/snacks and water (minimum of 1 gallon per person) for the entire day, baseball or other style hat, sun screen, bug repellant, allergy medication (if needed), chair (if you have a problem with sitting on the ground, note taking paper/pen/pencil and a boo boo kit (bandaids, gauze pads, antiseptic wipes, antibiotic ointment and tape)
    REQUIREMENTS: You MUST have a gas-operated airsoft pistol for this class. Electric or spring-operated guns are not suitable. A paintball mask/helmet, hooded sweatshirt and gloves are necessary.

NOTE: Bring an adequate supply of green gas or propane and silicon lubricant to charge up the pistols. An extra magazine is important in case there is a problem with the primary.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    This course is being moved to Orange Texas. I will have more details after Thurs. night. What better place to test your skills and try some different techniques? It's not very often you get to go against a live opponent.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    That looks like something that would be very interesting.
    So, your actually shooting at people?
    Im sure you have some kind of method to inspect the ammo, just in case some dummy forgets to load the "play" ammo..
    This is exaclty the kind of event I want you to host out here. I have already been talking to lots of people and I think we will actually have to turn some people down.
    Oh yea, where do you get that ammo at. All I have is 357's and 45's.. and shotguns and AR's.
    Oops, I just noticed the airsoft part.
    Looks like a good reason to buy me one of the air soft's I seen on STI's site. ;)

jr urbina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    CenTex
    Orange? I was interested when it was in Bryan

If there are enough folks interested in a FOF training in the San Antonio/Austin area, I'll bet we could host Jon out here. Force on force is a very humbling and valuable training. It gives you a good idea as to whether the skill sets you possess are applicable in a dynamic environment, against other living, breathing, thinking training partners. A few will dismiss it as gun games due to the use of airsoft and lack of ballistic effect. The point of FOF/dynamic sim training is to explore your abilities under pressure and discover what direction you personally need to go, in order to develop your gunfighting skill sets.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    If there are enough folks interested in a FOF training in the San Antonio/Austin area, I'll bet we could host Jon out here. Force on force is a very humbling and valuable training. It gives you a good idea as to whether the skill sets you possess are applicable in a dynamic environment, against other living, breathing, thinking training partners. A few will dismiss it as gun games due to the use of airsoft and lack of ballistic effect. The point of FOF/dynamic sim training is to explore your abilities under pressure and discover what direction you personally need to go in to develop your gunfighting skills.

JR, You put one together and I'll be there.

Top Bottom