Form 1 approved in 3 months

cnl390

May 27, 2009
Just read a post on Arfcom from a guy who had his efiled Form 1 approved and paperwork with stamp in hand in 3 months.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
Just read a post on Arfcom from a guy who had his efiled Form 1 approved and paperwork with stamp in hand in 3 months.
What year was this, lol. I suspect he was trolling, or just got exceptionally lucky.
Everyone I know personally that has their paperwork in the pipeline has been waiting for at least 6 months and up.

wakal

Dreadnaught Industries LLC
Mar 20, 2011
Zephyr
I'm seeing Form 1 and Form 4 back from...January...

Even my Form 2 are running behind; I just got one back from August.

Alex

IXLR8

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
May 19, 2009
Republic of Texas
Last week when I filed a form 4 they told me that it would only take 3 months, but I did not really believe them. That preceded the arfcom post but verified that it is possible. He said that it would only apply to e-forms. There have been a ton of e-forms filed in the last 3 months, I doubt that they will be able to keep that rate going.

Shady

TGT Addict
Aug 24, 2013
i can see the baft running through a few of the first submitted forums to test out the system. I doubt its going to be a huge number.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads