Join TexasGunTalk

Former Straus campaign worker and Joan Huffman lege staffer goes on MASS SHOOTING spree in Austin

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by OFFascist, Jul 12, 2018.

1. OFFascist

OFFascist Active Member

Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
  2. Hoji

Hoji Bowling-Pin Commando

May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Guy looks nuttier than a squirrel turd.

Wildcat Diva likes this.
  3. Moonpie

Moonpie TGT Addict Lifetime Member

Keep Austin Weird.

pronstar likes this.
  4. Kar98

Kar98 TGT Addict

Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    TgGYQQm.png

5. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    majormadmax likes this.
  6. Southpaw

Southpaw SUPER OWNER TGT Supporter

Mar 30, 2009
    Texas
    I'm surprised this hasn't picked up any traction. Haven't seen it mentioned in local SA news or any of the national headlines.

7. grasshopperglock

grasshopperglock Vroom

Jan 5, 2012
    HH

About a year and a half ago. Neighbor had a party. The house became crowed. The dummy who rented the house decided to tell all the males to leave. Not any women, males only.

There was approximately 100 people at the party. Right after the guy tells the other guys to leave. Somebody opened fired into the crowd. There was bleeding kids everywhere. Some hiding in the yard. Others ran down the road. Some left in cars.

Ever seen a huge puddle of human blood? I did because I had to wash it off concrete.

You didn't hear about that mass shooting. The shooter was black. The home renter was black. There's zero information that'd let you know it happened. Besides me telling you.

Things get cherry picked. You're on a need to know basis to what's really going on. Don't ask questions. It makes the government nervous.

MTA89 and Southpaw like this.
  8. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    So, I guess when it's time to go in your neighborhood, they mean it.

vmax likes this.
  9. grasshopperglock

grasshopperglock Vroom

Jan 5, 2012
    HH
    It's not bad here. We rarely see the pOlice. If they drive through, they roll the window down and yell something like turn down the music. Then they keep driving. In 5 years I've seen one drive by and four murders. The drive by was about 6 houses down the street. One technically wasn't in the neighborhood. Williamson shot him and he bled out. He lived around the corner. Drove a white Monte Carlo and was a soldier. E5.

Other then that. It's smooth around here. Mind your own business and others mind theirs. When folks don't. It's multi-agency. KPD, Bell County, and the U.S. marshals. I rarely lock my door. No lie.

Not too long ago the marshals raided a house across the street. Tactical vests and full auto. Something about prostitution, money, drugs, and the guy being a general a$$hole. Better then T.V..

For every 20 things that happen. The Notable Events and Weather report about 2. Neither one of those were from my neighborhood.

ZX9RCAM likes this.
  10. Moonpie

Moonpie TGT Addict Lifetime Member

News does get censored.
    Many years ago here there was an amusing incident.
    One of the local "rich guys" had a grown son who was a loon. Druggie. Thief. General around turd.
    One night turd son got wasted and tried to break into a furniture store. A furniture store?!?!? Yep.
    Anyways, the Poleeces get after him. Seemed like an entire army of Po-Po. Local PD, County guys, State troopers, etc. There were flashing light for miles.
    They eventually catch the guy hiding on a nearby roof-top dressed in a womans bra and panties.

Not ONE word in the local media. Not one.