• TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    [url]http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp?S=10575751[/URL]

Associated Press - June 22, 2009 6:45 PM ET
    FORT HOOD, Texas (AP) - An FBI official says a Fort Hood soldier was stabbed to death and her civilian ex-husband is being charged with murder.
    Army officials say Fort Hood police found the soldier wounded in her home on the Central Texas post after receiving a 911 call early this morning. But emergency responders could not revive her. She was pronounced dead at a nearby Army hospital.
    An FBI spokesman says 26-year-old Sgt. Shaneka Jones apparently had been arguing with 36-year-old Donovan Lair before she was stabbed once in the chest.
    The spokesman says Lair was detained at the house by military police. Because Lair is not a soldier, he was taken into custody by FBI agents and transported from Killeen to Waco, where he appeared before a federal magistrate this morning.
    The FBI spokesman says Lair was ordered to be detained until his Thursday preliminary hearing, where bail will be discussed for his murder charge.
    It was unclear if Lair had an attorney.
    Gun Zone Deals

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Senseless BS, I have no clue what the circumstances are and really don't care, be a man and walk away, or should I say be an adult and walk away

hope he gets the needle

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    While I do not support the .gov killing people{ notice I did not say against the death penalty, just the government carrying it out} I do really wish that soldiers could keep a personal weapon on base. I do not believe we would have had this ending if Ms. Jones had educated Mr. Lair on the inefficiency of bringing a knife to a gunfight.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    While I do not support the .gov killing people{ notice I did not say against the death penalty, just the government carrying it out} I do really wish that soldiers could keep a personal weapon on base. I do not believe we would have had this ending if Ms. Jones had educated Mr. Lair on the inefficiency of bringing a knife to a gunfight.

I thought it was up to the base commander to decide if concealed carry was allowed off duty on base? anyone know?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom