• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Matt Johnson of Fort Worth, majority owner of Cullen & Shotts, defended the project and said everyone who enters the gun range will have to pass the same kind of background check required to purchase a gun in Texas

say what?

Maybe I see what he did there :laughing:

reddog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2013
    Terlingua
    OK I haven't been to a range in probably 30 years but this background check thing they talk about, is this normal? I couldn't imagine submitting to such a thing. I understand that it's their range and they can do what they want but a background check to use a range??? I am so glad I don't live in the city...

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Why the don't the School District do something for the children, like providing for gun safety courses at the range?

That would actually do something positive for the community, instead of being whiney little bi.........

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    OK I haven't been to a range in probably 30 years but this background check thing they talk about, is this normal? I couldn't imagine submitting to such a thing. I understand that it's their range and they can do what they want but a background check to use a range??? I am so glad I don't live in the city...

Never done anything but sign a waiver and I've been to a dozen ranges. Submitting to a NICS check just to go shoot my own guns is a hilarious concept.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish

If you were to buy a gun from me, both of us being from Texas, what background check is required?

Ever range I've been to all I gotta show is an ID.

The guy is playing with his words and pretty dang smart ...

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    If you were to buy a gun from me, both of us being from Texas, what background check is required?

Ever range I've been to all I gotta show is an ID.

The guy is playing with his words and pretty dang smart ...

That's why I said "Maybe I see what he did there". I had the initial reaction of WTF!, then realized what he said, and began to laugh! He is appeasing the ignorant, while operating his range as usual! lol

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    INDOOR range lol ! Friggin Libtards.

The libiturds are trying to make it sound like rounds are always leaving an INDOOR range. For 13 years I lived a block away from an indoor range where they allowed tourists, and locals, to fire fully automatic weapons (BIG business here in Las Vegas). For all that time, there were never any instances of any kinds of rounds leaving the building. I saw some of the fool accidents that happened there....especially when someone who really had never fired a weapon was let loose with a fully automatic weapon. The repair crew must have been really busy fixing all the ceiling panels that got shot out by a tourist losing control before the range personnel reigned them in.

But rounds leaving an INDOOR range??? I'm throwing the B.S. flag on that play.....
    bsflag2.gif

Top Bottom