• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    From the Bearing Arms blog: "Federal agents arrested a Fort Worth man for allegedly using 3D printers to manufacture illegal machine gun conversion devices...

See, technology can disrupt everything.

The 3D printer is the death of gun control as it is, and the technology is only improving over time. Right now, they can produce a handful of parts, full-auto switches, and a few models of firearms. That’s with only being able to use plastic."

Here is short video about the 3D printing.

Attachments

• switch.jpg
      switch.jpg
      5.8 KB · Views: 70

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Glock full auto switches have been made for quite awhile although maybe not on 3D printers. This video is 5 years old already but those switches, or similar, have been out there much longer:

This video is from 8 years ago:

These two are both 12 years old, one is rather comical (unintentional by my guess):

That last one makes me laugh.

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    This sale offering is from 2006:

This article about them is from 2001. My memory is not as bad as I had thought because, when I read the opening post in this thread, I was certain these have been around for over 20 years and as per the author, they were out for 3 years before he wrote them up:

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Blatantly being advertised in a recent online ad:

Could be the site of the guy who was arrested but if his site, it should be down by now. It is more likely an ATF sting but who knows. As much as I would like one because it would be lots of fun, I am not about break the law to obtain one or even to inquire about them, then get busted and lose my guns to the G.If it is a sting though, it might amount to entrapment as any full auto gun nowadays, as far as I am aware, goes for at least four to five figures and this thing is being offered at $129.99 to turn your Glock into a full auto.

By the way, the site to which I linked is also offering full auto parts for AR-15s.

Gotta be a sting.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Blatantly being advertised in a recent online ad:

Could be the site of the guy who was arrested but if his site, it should be down by now. It is more likely an ATF sting but who knows.

Gotta be a sting.

Make a great Christmas gift for any neighbors who had up Beto signs.:laughing:

Top Bottom