Lynx Defense

Forum Update - New Features! T-Shirts, Etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Added some mods to the Forum.

The first is a donation tool that allows people to donate towards forum costs. You'll notice it in the top navigation bar [Marked: Donation]. It streamlines the process and utilizes Paypal.

The second is a stats box at the bottom of the forum. It has a series of boxes with various forum stuff such as top poster, new threads, etc. It's pretty neat to me at least.

The third replaces the Classifieds Feedback forum. It is a tool called iTrader. You may be familiar with it from other forums, but it is a good / easy tool to use. It's similar to EBay's feedback system. You'll notice it is below the Location in the upper right hand corner of a post and marked "Feedback". If you click on the number next to that you will be taken to that person's feedback. You can also see it in their tabbed User Profile, marked FEEDBACK.

T-Shirts are in the bid stage. I asked for a price for white, UT orange, and Aggie maroon. That gives some choice without me having to make a million shirts. I will be posting a final order thread in the form of a poll with the price, lead time, etc. I haven't forgot, just had a few fires to put out before I could work on the T-Shirts.

I've also added some SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools to help get the word out.
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom