• ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Ole Cowboy,

To your EX???? - Did you hope for an accidental shooting??

yours, satx
    LOL yea, I had to give it to her in the divorce decree, it was listed. No BFD to me I would have signed it if she wanted my soul just to git rid of her. I remember like yesterday when that Sheriffs car pulled up in front of my house Sunday afternoon as I sat there watching the Cowboy's play. I said hey, did you donate to the Sheriffs fund raiser, car just pulled up in front of the house and he is walking up here. She said, No, I gotta go PEE! I answer the door and he says I am here to serve you papers, you have 1 hr from the time you accept these paper to vacate the house and you cannot come within 300 yards of her here or at her place of work or her parents home etc etc BS.

I looked at Deputy and thought if I kiss him he is gonna think I am weird so I just smiled and said THANK YOU give me about 10 min to throw on some different clothes and I am OUTTA HERE! My truck was already packed as I only lived there Fri - Sun in Dallas and Sun - Fri I lived in Ft Hood. I jumped in the truck, pulled along side the Sheriffs car and said I am GONE! and tell her not to worry about the 300 yrd rule I'm putting miles between us.

I am heading S on I 35 and come blowin thru Hillboro and TPS pulls me over for doing 65 in a 55 IIRC. But I got out of the ticket when I told him what had just happened, said I was getting out Dallas as fast as I could to get away from that woman...Trooper laughed and ok, but slow it down I understand, been there too!
    DK Firearms

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Ole Cowboy,

WELL UNDERSTOOD. = It cost me over 60,000.ooUSD & a new OLDS 98 to get rid of my first wife in 1981 & it was CHEAP at 2X the price.

yours, satx

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Ole Cowboy,

WELL UNDERSTOOD. = It cost me over 60,000.ooUSD & a new OLDS 98 to get rid of my first wife in 1981 & it was CHEAP at 2X the price.

yours, satx
    Prob that and more I am sure: $15,000 cash, all her bills on credit cards etc dated up the date of final divorce, that was thousands, her Nieman Marcus card (which she took out after she filed was in the 000's MY new Corvette w/clear title, all of the household goods. I got my clothes, my uniforms (but she took the starch out of those even LOL), all my SLR camera equip, stereo you name it. She threw away all my keep sake stuff like my shirt from Vietnam with a bullet hole in it, my boots that still had the shrapnel lodged in the toe of the boot, you stuff you could not duplicate.

27 years later, with no contact what so ever, no kids and only 62 mo of marriage she sues me for support, she wanted $27,xxx in cash and $23XX per mo the rest of her life and she won in court, but at reduced levels. I pay her nothing now because when they dreamed up the BS it was based upon my current income and the formula was complex, it also allowed her to recompute ever year, but the way it was written the more money I made LOL the less she got, I have not paid her in over 15 years and WOW was she PIZZED!!!!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Ole Cowboy,

I got out as well as I did because my ex committed PERJURY, while under oath in front of the judge & got caught doing it.
    (Supposedly on the advice of her attorney, she accused me of "child abuse", which was IMPOSSIBLE because neither of us had kids. = Unfortunately for HER, I grew up in that little country town & the judge KNEW both of us & KNEW the truth.)

yours, satx

Top Bottom