• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Yup, but then again the Executive Branch has conveniently laid a metric ton of goose eggs this week.
    Wallace FTW

digitaltrip

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Mesquite
    Agreed.

Did you count how many stutters he had on those two topics?

It had to be at least a 100 times. If he tried to sway people's opinion, he failed miserably.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Honestly, an Obammy supporter/defender gets @ 60 seconds of my attention then I autotune them out

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    [sarcasm]

oh, I bet Obama's peeps are shaking in their shoes. They are so afraid of Congress and the press.
    [/sarcasm]

these people are fine with taking a public butt chewing because they know when it's over, they will go home like nothing happend

it's time for Congree to jail these asses for lying and then maybe someone will take them seriously

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    congress will do nothing but yell, scream, and stomp there feet. Then come back home, and show you how tough they were; as they ask for donations.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    congress will do nothing but yell, scream, and stomp there feet. Then come back home, and show you how tough they were; as they ask for donations.

I certainly hope your not implying boehner is a orange skinned freak, that is all bark no bite, and just all around a total bitch sorry excuse of a leader?

If i put words in your mouth I apologize.

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    If congress does nothing but posture on this trying to gain some election advantage, without doing something that includes trials and jail for someone, then we are screwed. It will be the go-ahead to continue down this road of lying, threatening any whistleblowers, and those that report what they say, stepping on the opposition. Using government agencies to go after political opponents has to be the last straw, and an example has to be made, and this stopped, even if the exalted one isn't touched, at least he needs to be neutered. If not, then the fat lady will sing.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    If congress does nothing but posture on this trying to gain some election advantage, without doing something that includes trials and jail for someone, then we are screwed. It will be the go-ahead to continue down this road of lying, threatening any whistleblowers, and those that report what they say, stepping on the opposition. Using government agencies to go after political opponents has to be the last straw, and an example has to be made, and this stopped, even if the exalted one isn't touched, at least he needs to be neutered. If not, then the fat lady will sing.

then we are screwed, bonehead already said he wont do a select committee
    obama-boehner-golf.jpg

Top Bottom