• ...and so much more!
  • Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    I have thoughts about this running in every direction. One one hand, I don't want to see Hunter, who is obviously Joes bag man, get away with something that you or I would spend 10 years or more in prison, just for this charge. On the other hand, this is the the lesser of all of the charges that he should face and only because the DOJ had to do something to hide the preferential treatment that he was receiving. So the FPC offers to help and potentially eliminates second amendment infringements at the same time. If successful, all of a sudden we are back to where we were with Hunter receiving preferential treatment and the DOJ would appear to have done nothing. The right will have reached out to help help the left. Roles that we will never see reversed in our life time. It is almost genius.

Last edited:

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Genius, and correct, move. Regardless of Hunter being the man he is, the law as written we interpret to be unconstitutional, and thus needs to be addressed. This is certainly a way to make those who would are normally perfectly happy to pick and choose who the law applies to, put up or shut up so to speak. Either they agree with us and Hunter walks, or they dig in their heels and Hunter goes to jail. The third (and honestly most likely) is they lawersplain it to us how Hunter's case doesn't apply, the law stays put, and the regular citizens continue to run afoul of the same laws they absolve themselves of.

Top Bottom