• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Saw this on another forum. You don't have to join, but if you do want to join (for what ever reasons you may have), it's free.

[url]http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/[/URL]

Hell the democraps got folks into houses they couldn't afford thru ACORN to get them out to vote for Jug Ears.

I guess a free magazine from the NRA every month aint bad for them to get your name & address so they can mail bomb you with their hands out looking for a source of new money

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I guess a free magazine from the NRA every month aint bad for them to get your name & address so they can mail bomb you with their hands out looking for a source of new money

The only bad thing about getting involved is getting on all the mailing/email lists. I'm not nearly as mad about it as I used to be ;)

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    In a way a free membership is good but, im ticked off now because I payed for 3 years back 4 months ago. Thats like paying to be a life member up front then someone pays the nra in $25 monthly payments for 3?? 4 years?? to be a life member.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    In a way a free membership is good but, im ticked off now because I payed for 3 years back 4 months ago. Thats like paying to be a life member up front then someone pays the nra in $25 monthly payments for 3?? 4 years?? to be a life member.

They will prorate anything you currently have towards a life membership. Hell a free membership should be tacked onto every membership they have.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    wait wait.. your saying that I could upgrade to a life membership from a 3 year membership and that money would go towards the life membership?? That would cool, if they did.

Texas Solo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    San Antonio

That's exactly why I didn't re-up. Despite my phone calls to them for NO MORE MAILINGS, they kept it up. Now they've lost me.

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    Oh, thanks a bunch Texas Solo, you make me feel so good! ;) I felt weak today and rejoined. I will consider them on probation because if the mailbox starts getting stuffed full and the phone calls start, I will start mailing them all MY garbage.

I sure hope I didn't mess up....... something tells me I did though.

sltintexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    I've been a member and never gotten a phone call. The only junk email I've gotten is for wine which I thought was weird.

I do get email alerts on legistlation etc that I signed up for.

Top Bottom