FREE NRA membership

baboon

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
May 6, 2008
In a dumpy house on an expensive lot
Saw this on another forum. You don't have to join, but if you do want to join (for what ever reasons you may have), it's free.

[url]http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/[/URL]
Hell the democraps got folks into houses they couldn't afford thru ACORN to get them out to vote for Jug Ears.

I guess a free magazine from the NRA every month aint bad for them to get your name & address so they can mail bomb you with their hands out looking for a source of new money

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
I guess a free magazine from the NRA every month aint bad for them to get your name & address so they can mail bomb you with their hands out looking for a source of new money
The only bad thing about getting involved is getting on all the mailing/email lists. I'm not nearly as mad about it as I used to be ;)

country_boy

TGT Addict
Feb 7, 2009
Round Rock
In a way a free membership is good but, im ticked off now because I payed for 3 years back 4 months ago. Thats like paying to be a life member up front then someone pays the nra in $25 monthly payments for 3?? 4 years?? to be a life member.

baboon

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
May 6, 2008
In a dumpy house on an expensive lot
In a way a free membership is good but, im ticked off now because I payed for 3 years back 4 months ago. Thats like paying to be a life member up front then someone pays the nra in $25 monthly payments for 3?? 4 years?? to be a life member.
They will prorate anything you currently have towards a life membership. Hell a free membership should be tacked onto every membership they have.

country_boy

TGT Addict
Feb 7, 2009
Round Rock
wait wait.. your saying that I could upgrade to a life membership from a 3 year membership and that money would go towards the life membership?? That would cool, if they did.

Texas Solo

May 4, 2008
San Antonio
That's exactly why I didn't re-up. Despite my phone calls to them for NO MORE MAILINGS, they kept it up. Now they've lost me.

CZ guy

May 13, 2008
Left of Galveston Bay
Oh, thanks a bunch Texas Solo, you make me feel so good! ;) I felt weak today and rejoined. I will consider them on probation because if the mailbox starts getting stuffed full and the phone calls start, I will start mailing them all MY garbage.

I sure hope I didn't mess up....... something tells me I did though.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member