FREE NRA membership

Discussion in 'General Firearms & Ammo' started by dbgun, Mar 24, 2009.

1. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Saw this on another forum. You don't have to join, but if you do want to join (for what ever reasons you may have), it's free.

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

2. baboon

baboon Well-Known

Hell the democraps got folks into houses they couldn't afford thru ACORN to get them out to vote for Jug Ears.

I guess a free magazine from the NRA every month aint bad for them to get your name & address so they can mail bomb you with their hands out looking for a source of new money

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    The only bad thing about getting involved is getting on all the mailing/email lists. I'm not nearly as mad about it as I used to be ;)

4. country_boy

country_boy TGT Addict

Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    In a way a free membership is good but, im ticked off now because I payed for 3 years back 4 months ago. Thats like paying to be a life member up front then someone pays the nra in $25 monthly payments for 3?? 4 years?? to be a life member.

5. txjustin

txjustin New Member

Mar 8, 2009
    Rosenberg
    I did it...nid thats it was free:happy0001:

6. baboon

baboon Well-Known

They will prorate anything you currently have towards a life membership. Hell a free membership should be tacked onto every membership they have.

7. country_boy

country_boy TGT Addict

Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    wait wait.. your saying that I could upgrade to a life membership from a 3 year membership and that money would go towards the life membership?? That would cool, if they did.

8. baboon

baboon Well-Known

They did it for me.:gotme:

9. Texas Solo

Texas Solo Active Member

May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    That's exactly why I didn't re-up. Despite my phone calls to them for NO MORE MAILINGS, they kept it up. Now they've lost me.

10. CZ guy

CZ guy Active Member

May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    Oh, thanks a bunch Texas Solo, you make me feel so good! ;) I felt weak today and rejoined. I will consider them on probation because if the mailbox starts getting stuffed full and the phone calls start, I will start mailing them all MY garbage.

I sure hope I didn't mess up....... something tells me I did though.