free sandwich at arby's

kerryp

Apr 12, 2009
Bastrop
Dude youv'e never had an Arby's? Just get the plain arbys sandwich and then put equal parts arby's sauce and horsey sauce on it and chow away....I guess I'm a tradionalist from the days when all they had were regular ol roast beef sandwiches,,,,before they expanded their menu...also the java shake or whatever its called is pretty good....

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
I've eaten there 2, maybe 3 times. I had the roast beef and horse sauce each time. The heart attack on a bun in the coupon would be a first for me.

navyguy

TGT Addict
Oct 22, 2008
DFW Keller
Arby's has been around for quite awhile, but I've eaten there maybe 3 times. All occasions I'm sure were because I was very hungry, and it was on the right side of the road for easy access. I was underwhelmed. Beef wasn't that good, and seemed pricey. But than again, I don't care too much for fast foods, and only eat such when there are no other reasonable options.

Dust

Nov 24, 2008
Mito, Japan/Georgetown, Texas
Thought Arby's was for old people in high school. There was one at a truck stop near Sun City that no one ever went to. Then I went to one in college with some friends, and it's now on my top 5 list of places to eat when I get state-side

GM.Chief

Well-Known
Mar 16, 2009
I thought it was great. Fed the kids for the price of a soda...lol That is more than worth it it. Ofcourse, I grew up on Arby's. Plain roast beef saqndwich loaded with Arby's sauce....yummy.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads