• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Dude youv'e never had an Arby's? Just get the plain arbys sandwich and then put equal parts arby's sauce and horsey sauce on it and chow away....I guess I'm a tradionalist from the days when all they had were regular ol roast beef sandwiches,,,,before they expanded their menu...also the java shake or whatever its called is pretty good....

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I've eaten there 2, maybe 3 times. I had the roast beef and horse sauce each time. The heart attack on a bun in the coupon would be a first for me.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Arby's has been around for quite awhile, but I've eaten there maybe 3 times. All occasions I'm sure were because I was very hungry, and it was on the right side of the road for easy access. I was underwhelmed. Beef wasn't that good, and seemed pricey. But than again, I don't care too much for fast foods, and only eat such when there are no other reasonable options.

Dust

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Mito, Japan/Georgetown, Texas
    Thought Arby's was for old people in high school. There was one at a truck stop near Sun City that no one ever went to. Then I went to one in college with some friends, and it's now on my top 5 list of places to eat when I get state-side

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I thought it was great. Fed the kids for the price of a soda...lol That is more than worth it it. Ofcourse, I grew up on Arby's. Plain roast beef saqndwich loaded with Arby's sauce....yummy.

Bigs Wife

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Cedar Park
    I thought it was great. Fed the kids for the price of a soda...lol That is more than worth it it. Ofcourse, I grew up on Arby's. Plain roast beef saqndwich loaded with Arby's sauce....yummy.

there is no such thing as too much arbys sauce ohhh have u ever tried it with your curly fries? mmmm thats yummy

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom