• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    This stuff came with the house and I don't want them. Free, pick 'em up from my place. Next stop, the dump, after I find it.

Pantry boards (5) 40&1/8" x 11.5" x 3/4"

th_pantryboards.gif

Garage Shelves (3) - not all have shelf boards. One leg is banged up (pic below)

th_garageshelves.gif

th_garageshelves2.gif
    Venture Surplus ad

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas

It hard to say when the next trip down is. I'm swamped up here and can't guess when. Probably once at least this summer.

wayneside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    damn...gonna be up there sometime next week for a carshow then back to corpus then off to los angeles for a show...then vegas on the way back...then back to corpus for an event...then off to ennis to the track. gonna be a rough summer...

boycan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    North Dallas
    damn...gonna be up there sometime next week for a carshow then back to corpus then off to los angeles for a show...then vegas on the way back...then back to corpus for an event...then off to ennis to the track. gonna be a rough summer...

I'm gonna be at the track Sept. 26th and 27th, is that when your going? I will be in the Morgan Lucas hospitality area.

wayneside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    I'm gonna be at the track Sept. 26th and 27th, is that when your going? I will be in the Morgan Lucas hospitality area.

I'll be there at the end of June...the 27th. Not sure of my schedule after June...trying to take it a month at a time! heheheh

Top Bottom