• ...and so much more!
  • MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I got a nortictrack running machine givin to me yesterday. My Christmas presents always suck, even when they dont blow up or pop out of the box. But yesterday somebody actually gave me somethin I can use. I cant jog anymore because of old ankle injuries, but this machine is non-impact and allows me to sustain much longer.
    It is a great compliment to my private gym.
    DK Firearms

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Do you ever do any bicycling? That's no impact for some good cardio.

Hell NO! Too many drunk drivers around here! I dont realy have time for a bike either. I keep all my stuff at the shop so I can use it without going anywhere. That way I can work and work out at the same time. One of my favorite things is a heavy weight rowing machine. I broke mine and need to build another one.
    My workouts arent like most people. I have pain issues from old injuries and for some reason, the more heavy weight my workouts get, the less pain I suffer.
    Kinda stupid the way that works, but it works.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I got socks and a shower curtain (from the dollar store) for Christmas.

I was at a gun store the other day and this very pretty young lady was filling out the forms for a gun purchase. By chance, we started talking a bit and I asked what she was buying. The clerk said, "Check this out!" and held up a very nice sniper rifle. The girl says, "I don't know much about it, but I know my sweetheart likes it so I'm going to surprise him with it for Christmas."

Well, Virginia, I'm not sure if there is or isn't a Santa Claus, but I am sure that there's a dream girl out there - and she's married to an awfully lucky guy.

I'm gonna go hang my shower curtain and maybe have a cry now.

Top Bottom