• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    We're having another contest - see the last paragraph.

We are proud to be Helotes Ag Boosters Clover Club sponsors again this year! The Helotes Ag Boosters Club sponsors the Helotes 4-H chapter by providing a facilities, money, & scholarships to the Helotes 4-H chapter.

HABC is having their 35th annual Fun Nite fundraiser on Saturday, August 3rd, 2019 at 7pm at the Helotes Activity Center right next to the Helotes fairgrounds. Tickets are $125 each and admit two people. You'll get a steak dinner, drinks, prizes, and a chance to win $5,000 cash.

I'll be honest, ticket sales are down this year so a group of us started pushing it hard on the web last night. Most of my kids aren't old enough for 4H; this isn't a self serving thing for me.

Did you know 4-H offers arts & crafts, photography, fishing, sewing, archery, shotgun, rifle, and other non-animal activities to 3-12 grade students?

If you're in the area & want to help out call my office. We can get you signed up. Call us from 8:30am - 5:30pm M-F. You can send or bring by a check or cash or we can take a card over the phone. We can put together a TGT table if enough people sign up.

If 10 people sign up through us we will give away the extraction of one set of wisdom teeth to one of the people that signs up through us. That's a $3000 value at most practices, course we aren't looking for you to make our next boat payment so we only charge $1000.

https://heloteslso.teamapp.com/events/9059034.html
    26c07966d5807ccff3a94c17f8a3f8f9.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• 26c07966d5807ccff3a94c17f8a3f8f9.jpg
      26c07966d5807ccff3a94c17f8a3f8f9.jpg
      78.4 KB · Views: 263
    Top Bottom