• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    I happened to go into our Freebirds with some friends and noticed a sign inviting criminals in to rob the place. Well, it wasn't the legal 30.06 sign, but they don't want CHL holders in the place so, needless to say, I won't be going back. To be honest, I wouldn't go back anyway. Their burritos SUCK!!!
    9.gif
    Capitol Armory ad

HKManiac

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    Wow, I guess ill be the first say that Freebirds is better than Chipotle...Dont get me wrong, I like chipotle. But after eating at freebirds once i like it alot better... Much more choices than chipotle!

djspump2003

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2008
    Austin
    I'll second HKManiac that Freebirds is better, but only b/c it is more filling. I am a big eater and Chipotle just doesn't fill me up. However, even if the sign isn't the legal size - I won't give my business to the anti-gun crowd.

bertel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    South Austin
    At any corporate establishments, I ignore any sign less than a 30.06. I see them as ways to keep homers out who are less than knowledgeable about law. Makes the sheeple and me feel better for different reasons.
    At mom-and-pops, it's a decision I have to make after adding in several other criteria.

ETA:
    oh, and Freebirds is alright. I can put anything in a tortilla, so rice is no stretch for me (pretty benign really) Freebirds isn't really a place I crave at all. Chipotle made me sick the last time I went, so they're not real high on my list either.

Saxet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Pasadena, TX
    Rice on a burrito is like ketchup on fried shrimp.

Besides with all the good Mexican food places round Taco Bell is surprisingly still open. Where I live in SE Harris County Mexican food places are everywhere, and the Mom & Pop places are the best.

Top Bottom