• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I don't carry "cheap" ammo in my carry gun. I use Hornady for carry and the cheap crap at Cabelas, in same bullet weight for practice.

In an actual non bullshit test hyper ammo was proven not to be more effective against actual targets that are more like a person than "ballistic" gel.

JdHR6i1I5M4

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Well, that may be so, but I don't wanta get shot with even the cheap crap! LOL!

Well that's true, no one wants to get shot with anything. I just think maybe it's better for accuracy and consistency to practice with what you are going to shoot. That's just me.. THAT BEING SAID.. I do order Federal 124gr HSTs anytime I can get them for under 17 dollars a box!

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I carry a Ruger SR-40 for daily carry. I use Federal 180 grain hollow points, and practice with that cheap Herters 180 grain FMJ that Cabelas sells. They both shoot to point of aim out to 25 yards in my gun. I don't think I could ask for more, and that Herters stuff is cheap.

Chips n Salsa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2017
    Plano
    i received a similar e-mail last night from X-treme Bullets-

To all of our valued X-Treme Bullets customers:

You may have already heard or read about the recent decision to re-organize X-Treme Bullets in chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.

We would like to take this time to assure our valuable customers of the ongoing commitment to provide affordable shooting components to enthusiasts around the country.

pharmaco

Give me those potatoes
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Round Rock
    Well that's true, no one wants to get shot with anything. I just think maybe it's better for accuracy and consistency to practice with what you are going to shoot. That's just me.. THAT BEING SAID.. I do order Federal 124gr HSTs anytime I can get them for under 17 dollars a box!
    That's why I love GT distributors.

I buy the 50 count boxes of 124gr HSTs for like $24?

Top Bottom