• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    Just received a email saying that Freedom munitions has closed.their Houston store. That's a shame.

Dear Loyal Houston Area Customers,

We have enjoyed serving the Greater Houston Area for the past 6 years and value our many customers. In order to continue to offer you the best service and prices in the ammunition industry, we are now focusing our business on online sales. Although the Houston retail location is now closed, you can place your order on our website, FreedomMunitions.com!, and enjoy the added convenience of having it shipped directly to your doorstep. We look forward to serving your ammunition needs for many years to come. If you should have any questions, please call (208) 746-3668 and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you
    Freedom Munitions Team

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    DK Firearms

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Shit....brass turn in program, my boy and I havent BOUGHT 9mm ammo in a couple years.

All good things must come to an end...

.....the end of freedom

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Shit....brass turn in program, my boy and I havent BOUGHT 9mm ammo in a couple years.

All good things must come to an end...

.....the end of freedom

Still can take part albeit a little more hassle/expense..
    https://www.freedommunitions.com/brass-credit-program

A USPS large flat rate box runs about 16-17 bucks to ship up to 70 lbs per box. The box will only hold 33-34 pounds of mixed brass...I put a plastic bag in the box, fill with brass, tape it up well and ship....

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Just received a email saying that Freedom munitions has closed.their Houston store. That's a shame.

Dear Loyal Houston Area Customers,

We have enjoyed serving the Greater Houston Area for the past 6 years and value our many customers. In order to continue to offer you the best service and prices in the ammunition industry, we are now focusing our business on online sales. Although the Houston retail location is now closed, you can place your order on our website, FreedomMunitions.com!, and enjoy the added convenience of having it shipped directly to your doorstep. We look forward to serving your ammunition needs for many years to come. If you should have any questions, please call (208) 746-3668 and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you
    Freedom Munitions Team

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    This is great news! It sucked having to pay both sales tax and shipping from Idaho...

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    They are right around the corner from me & had only been in a few times when they first opened to purchase some ammo. I guess the main reason i never purchased from them afterwards, is i ran into a guy at a gun store & he was talking to the owner & said his was shooting their ammo & his new Noveske blew up with a bad round. He had fresh wounds from the accident on his arms & face is one of the reasons why i believed him. I know it can happen with any manufacture but it made a believer out of me with their ammo...
    just my .02

Ammoseek.com is a good resource that i use when looking for ammo.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    When they were a no-show at NRA Show, the writing was on the wall. Especially with the lame-ass lie the lady their made up to explain it. Would not be surprised if the Idaho operation goes under too. Something is clearly amiss.

Longhorn1986

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2016
    Fort Bend County
    The last time we went up to Jersey Village to their store, the staff was rude as hell to both me and my wife. I called the corporate office and left a message, it was so bad. Never did hear back from them. No great loss in my book.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Sold and shot thousands of rounds of Freedom 9, 380, .40 and .45 without a single problem....

Winchester White Box over the last few months have had a lot of problems.....even the DPS asked if we were shooting WB the last time I was on the Florence Range...

Top Bottom