• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Just picked up a new G19 a few days ago and I'm taking my CHL test tomorrow.

ARJ Defense ad

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Picture doesn't work but if you've seen one G19 then you've pretty much seen them all. Not the best gun I own by a long shot but fits its role perfectly. I primarily carry either that or my P938. I hope you enjoy your CHL class. Please post a review of the course if you feel so inclined afterward. I'd be interested to hear what you think of the format changes and how it was handled overall.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    I'm curious to see how it differs from when my older brother took it a few years ago. I'll get on here after the test around 5pm tomorrow and let you guys know how it went.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Picture doesn't work but if you've seen one G19 then you've pretty much seen them all. Not the best gun I own by a long shot but fits its role perfectly. I primarily carry either that or my P938. I hope you enjoy your CHL class. Please post a review of the course if you feel so inclined afterward. I'd be interested to hear what you think of the format changes and how it was handled overall.

As far as the new variation of the test went, our instructor had to pack 8 hours of material into 4 hours but did an outstanding job. I aced the proficiency test and I'm pretty sure I only missed one on the written test. All in all the new test wasn't that bad.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    As far as the new variation of the test went, our instructor had to pack 8 hours of material into 4 hours but did an outstanding job. I aced the proficiency test and I'm pretty sure I only missed one on the written test. All in all the new test wasn't that bad.

As a 7 month member of TGT, you should ace the written test and the proficiency?!

Slacker!

JK.
    Cool deal.

Top Bottom