Friday lunch gatherings for 2014

Status

Mic

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2009
Austin
So......

At the beginning of last year, we started our lunch gatherings. What a good year of meeting good folks and eating good food.
But Big Dipper pointed out the thread title was 2013, so here's the next "weekly trash-talking, food-selecting thread for the people in the most active city on this forum".

Where we gonna eat? Get your votes in! Hoji will be making the final call for our eating location for January 3rd.

Note: Since I am putting this out a little early, the 2013 thread is still active since we're still planning the 27th.

Last edited:

Mreed911

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Apr 18, 2013
Austin, TX
On some Friday I'd love to see the lunch buffet at Conan's as an option (Burnet/Anderson). Always lots of room there for groups... and who doesn't like good pizza and personal service?

Mic

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2009
Austin
On some Friday I'd love to see the lunch buffet at Conan's as an option (Burnet/Anderson). Always lots of room there for groups... and who doesn't like good pizza and personal service?
Scope it out. Get back to us letting us know that they can accomodate a group our size and have the parking availability. If you come back with an affirmative, we'll go there Jan 10th.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Apr 18, 2013
Austin, TX
They will and they do - parking on both sides. Two large group areas, and 1100/1130 is a great time toget there.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Apr 18, 2013
Austin, TX
Hmmm. Guess I will catch y'all in February. Can't eat pizza.:(
They're pretty good about options. Wheat crust, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, etc. if need be. They also have excellent, fresh salads.

Edit: For those of you NOT interested in AYCE (All You Can Eat) they have other lunch specials, too: http://conanspizza.com/specials

Last edited:
Status
Top Bottom