• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    I'll be there early with 2 of my kiddos, but I have to eat and then bolt cause my boy has a basketball game that starts at 11:30.
    I figure I'll take off at 11:30 and miss the first 15 to 20 min of his game, but still get to visit with my homies.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Also...anyone want to split 500 rounds of 556 Federal/Independence 55gr xm193 with me? $180 + tax at GTs for 500. So $90 for 250 rounds. I can pick it up before lunch it anyone is interested and its in cute little boxes so we dont have to count boolits.

Thats brass 556 for 36 cents a round plus tax people!

*they had it in stock earlier this week

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Also...anyone want to split 500 rounds of 556 Federal/Independence 55gr xm193 with me? $180 + tax at GTs for 500. So $90 for 250 rounds. I can pick it up before lunch it anyone is interested and its in cute little boxes so we dont have to count boolits.

Thats brass 556 for 36 cents a round plus tax people!

*they had it in stock earlier this week

They had it in stock today - people were carrying it out by the box and can. Shame I already have what I need... :)

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I have what i "need". This is more of the want category.

On a related note, I showed my wife's best friend my AR when she was down last weekend (her friend is an avid shooter but lives in Boston). Last night my wife asked me "can we take that to the range this weekend?" I've been married four years and haven't been shooting as much as I want, and certainly hadn't involved the wife. I was floored when she wanted to shoot the AR... :) She's not flaming, but she's definitely blue-dog democrat... and I married her anyway! She's going to make a lunch with us at some point... but not tomorrow.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    I hope to be there early, stay late, and maybe head over to Red's North for an hour on the range. Nothing like the smell of BBQ mixed with spent gunpowder to start the weekend!!!

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Hoji - Havve a safe trip. We'll see you when you get back.
    Mreed - I told you the wrong company name today. Silencer Shop is located in North Austin and is the most excellent supplier of suppressors.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Where is the pizza place?

Northwest corner of Burnet/Anderson, on the Anderson side of the center. Parking is available on BOTH sides (the Anderson side and the "Hopdoddy" side).

And let's be clear - this isn't just pizza. I'm not a salad guy but I get a side salad here, and it's a very different pizza. Deep-dish, cast-iron type goodness (they do make traditional crust, too, but the deep dish with the caramelized crust is fantastic and soaks up the meat juice from toppings!). A real meal. :)

Conans Deep Pan Pizza - A Texas Original

medeepan1.gif

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Northwest corner of Burnet/Anderson, on the Anderson side of the center. Parking is available on BOTH sides (the Anderson side and the "Hopdoddy" side).

And let's be clear - this isn't just pizza. I'm not a salad guy but I get a side salad here, and it's a very different pizza. Deep-dish, cast-iron type goodness (they do make traditional crust, too, but the deep dish with the caramelized crust is fantastic and soaks up the meat juice from toppings!). A real meal. :)

Conans Deep Pan Pizza - A Texas Original

View attachment 25937

That looks so good. I'll try to make it, but the 11-1 time period is always busy for me on Fridays.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom