Not open for further replies.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    So......

At the beginning of last year, we started our lunch gatherings. What a good year of meeting good folks and eating good food.
    But Big Dipper pointed out the thread title was 2013, so here's the next "weekly trash-talking, food-selecting thread for the people in the most active city on this forum".

Where we gonna eat? Get your votes in! Hoji will be making the final call for our eating location for January 3rd.

Note: Since I am putting this out a little early, the 2013 thread is still active since we're still planning the 27th.
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    On some Friday I'd love to see the lunch buffet at Conan's as an option (Burnet/Anderson). Always lots of room there for groups... and who doesn't like good pizza and personal service?

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    On some Friday I'd love to see the lunch buffet at Conan's as an option (Burnet/Anderson). Always lots of room there for groups... and who doesn't like good pizza and personal service?

Scope it out. Get back to us letting us know that they can accomodate a group our size and have the parking availability. If you come back with an affirmative, we'll go there Jan 10th.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    They're pretty good about options. Wheat crust, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan, etc. if need be. They also have excellent, fresh salads.

Not a biggie. I don't do bread, and everything I have ever tried that is gluten free has just been awful. If they have a vegan menu they should be off the list anyway, lol. As far as salads go, nah. You guys will get back to places that serve big stacks of meat soon enough.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Stiles Switch it is for this Friday, the 3rd.
    Conan's for the 10th.
    I'll probably have my kiddos again for this week so anybody else who has their kids sbould feel free to bring them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom