• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I might see you next time there is a motorcycle rally.I usually get up there at least twice a year.
    Venture Surplus ad

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Am hoping we can set up an outdooor shoot some Saturday. I would like to join in but a Fri night drive out of Houston and into Austin is not fun. Or maybe we can set up a shoot in Houston also if there is any interest. I usually go shooting once or twice a week at Carter's outdoor range.

Good shooting and be safe.
    LB

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Am hoping we can set up an outdooor shoot some Saturday. I would like to join in but a Fri night drive out of Houston and into Austin is not fun. Or maybe we can set up a shoot in Houston also if there is any interest. I usually go shooting once or twice a week at Carter's outdoor range.

LB

I don't see why we couldn't plan something. :cool:

300shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Fargo,ND
    Houston works for me even better, as I am not a fan of driving from the houston area to Austin .

anything thats closer to houston is better .IMHO

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    300shooter,
    How far are you from the north side of Houston? Know where Carter's range/gunshop is on Treaschwig? Shooting is great on weekdays but for a good part of Sat/Sun the pistol range is reserved for CHL qualifiers. Do you have a better location to shoot on weekends? Maybe we can work out something and get others to join us.

LB

300shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Fargo,ND
    I live in Katy most of the time but I am on the road to VA. and Ky a lot do to my work. I shoot a lot at Impact gun range and when I visit my Girls I do shoot at the Fayette County gun club outside of LaGrange.

I leave on Monday for a week of school in VA. and when I get back I plan on spending a few days with my Girls I know where that Carter's is and I have shot there in the past.

when I get back from all this fun I will PM you and we can burn some Powder one afternoon.

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    I know where that Carter's is and I have shot there in the past. when I get back from all this fun I will PM you and we can burn some Powder one afternoon.

Sounds great! Maybe we can try a couple of places and get some others interested. Have a safe trip to VA and back!

LB

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston TX, USA
    i was at carters today on the northside shooting my ak 47! i would like to shoot with some of u guys. i shoot my long guns at carters and my handguns at 59 gun range. im in the northside off 45 and west road.

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    i was at carters today on the northside shooting my ak 47! i would like to shoot with some of u guys. i shoot my long guns at carters and my handguns at 59 gun range. im in the northside off 45 and west road.

Hey, great! I don't shoot rifles much anymore after suffering a torn retina few years back but shoot pistols often. Prefer to shoot outdoors when possible because of using cast bullets. Can you shoot during weekdays or limited to weekends? I plan to shoot on Mon and Fri of this coming week. Are either of those convenient for you or do we need to schedule something else?

ps: We may need to start a separate thread.

ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I got my 1911 back, so I'll be going.

I have about 40 rounds for the Mauser too.

I need to find cheaper ammo for the .357, Academy's best was $28 since they only carried WWB JHP's. Wallyworld had WWB FMJ's for $22, and Red's had S&B FMJ's for $22. Something tells me with the current trend in ammo it's not going to get any cheaper.

Word in the industry is that ammo prices are about to go up a few more ticks.

I know at the wallyworld by me the price on winchester white box .45acp 100 round boxes has went from $20/box to over $30 a box in the past 3 weeks.:(

Sportsman's warehouse seems to have great prices on ammo. Though it is the one way the heck up north off 35.

Sorry I couldn't make it this friday. I blew my weekly load of ammo on wednesday with my dad. Twas much fun.

Top Bottom