• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    The sport bike motors are as well.
    I put 56K on my ZX9R in 4 years, still had the original clutch when I stupidly sold it, and I drove it like I stole it....

Consumer Reports finally came out with a motorcycle reliability list. How often the bike brand has a major issue.

Yamaha was #1....

Now get this. Kawasaki was #2 with Honda being #3. It changed my perception of Kawasaki.

Last on the list was BMW with the worse reliability.
    ARJ Defense ad

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Consumer Reports finally came out with a motorcycle reliability list. How often the bike brand has a major issue.

Yamaha was #1....

Now get this. Kawasaki was #2 with Honda being #3. It changed my perception of Kawasaki.

Please put me on your ignore list so you won't be tempted to post something in one of my threads.

Thanks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Please put me on your ignore list so you won't be tempted to post something in one of my threads.

Thanks

I don't do that. I'm not about people thinking open threads are off limits to fellow members because of personal views. Feel free to post in any thread I create.

The ignore function works both ways.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

Yamaha was #1....

How did BMW beat out Harley Davidson?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I don't do that. I'm not about people thinking open threads are off limits to fellow members because of personal views. Feel free to post in any thread I create.

The ignore function works both ways.

For some reason, you were removed from my ignore list. Software change, maybe?

I don't mind people voicing opinions, but christ, get your fucking facts straight before posting your facts.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2015/04/who-makes-the-most-reliable-motorcycle/index.htm

It's a simple google search.

Second, 11,000 polled, all of whom are CR subscribers, is hardly a cross section of the millions of bikes and riders out there. Of course, those results probably bolstered advertising sales from those "top" manufacturers.

Third, you are a fucking idiot.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    For some reason, you were removed from my ignore list. Software change, maybe?

I don't mind people voicing opinions, but christ, get your fucking facts straight before posting your facts.

http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2015/04/who-makes-the-most-reliable-motorcycle/index.htm

It's a simple google search.

Second, 11,000 polled, all of whom are CR subscribers, is hardly a cross section of the millions of bikes and riders out there. Of course, those results probably bolstered advertising sales from those "top" manufacturers.

Third, you are a fucking idiot.

Tasteful. Apologies if I came across as having any concerns over your ignore list or any desire to communicate with you in anything but an adult manner.

Enjoy your friends motorcycle and it'd be cool if you'd figure out the ignore function and stop addressing me. Even better if you'd find someone else to be frustrated over.

Later Mitch. Hope the bike was a good deal.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    OP is 'damn, I legally sole some shit' !
    And later, truth be revealed, OP's friend (seller) is dying.

Weird thread. I guess we all deal with passing differently.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Failed reading and comprehension, I see.

I got there first and made an offer for his whole reloading room.

I remember when this was the go-to site for learning, sharing and camaraderie.

But at some point, it became an AR15.com clone.

There are people here I truly care about. Many I wish would go back so this place could be what it once was.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Yet you type things like "Fu¢king Idiot" in a passive aggressive manner. Create a thread about getting a good deal on a terminally ill persons belongings and continue to complain it's not 100% as you like it.

This thread got even weirder.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Pancreatic cancer took my mom. Things are going to be rough on you friend & his family.

As did my Dad and the last couple months were terrible for him.
    Sorry for your loss.

My riding buddy has a few months at best and just found out two weeks ago.
    Pancreatic cancer is fast moving and shows almost symptoms.

He is selling everything in order to put the house on the market and sold. Then get his wife settled in near her family who live outside of Tulsa.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I got there first and made an offer for his whole reloading room.

Dillon presses, heads, cleaners, powder, brass, bullets, primers, tooling, gear, Oehler chronograph ... filled a suburban with totes and boxes.

I bundled it with a 2002 Kawasaki Voyager XII.
    You helping him sell stuff or just bragging? :laughing:

Top Bottom