Patriot Mobile

Friends of NRA Banquet in Seguin August 21st!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    FYI - some of you may be interested in this - if so, holler and I'll be happy to get you more information.

The 2nd annual Friends of NRA banquet is fast approaching and we are selling tickets for the dinner. For those that are interested in coming out and supporting us let me know and I can get you some tickets. We are also selling pre-event raffle tickets for three guns. There will be a good BBQ meal by Johnny's Bar B Q in Seguin as well as many items on the silent and live auctions. A lot of businesses in the community have donated some of these items and other things that will be in the bucket raffle. If any of you know of anyone who would like to join us and may not know about this event please tell them. Also if any of you know of any businesses or individuals who would be willing to donate something or underwrite one of the many items that come from the NRA packet please let us know.

The dinner is August 21st (Saturday) - it's a lot of fun, and the bulk of the money raised stays within the area, with sponsorships for various youth shooting groups, etc.!
    Target Sports

Top Bottom