• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I have not read that he had a CHL. I have read that he took the class, but did not have a CHL.

:banghead:

I can't believe we let the OP jack with us like that. I didn't even catch that a CHL or license of any kind wasn't mentioned at all in the story. Not once, never, nada. Had nothing to do with it.

What makes people sensationalize like this? The media doesn't need any help.
    Gun Zone Deals

ebk06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Austin
    Actually it does... most of the people that want to view gun owners in a bad light do so without logic and reason. It would be logical to presume that the story is incomplete and biased, and as a result of the single individual's actions, it does not honestly reflect upon the millions of other gun owners that didn't point guns at strangers today.

To a rational person, it doesn't... but I wouldn't call Joe P. Public a rational person.

I agree with this statement. With all the gun related stories making the news daily very very few show us in a good light. Like the saying goes, one day apple ruins the bunch.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    .25 acp? Was I under the wrong impression when I thought .32 was the minnimum caliber for CHL?

EDIT: Looks like you have to QUALIFY with a .32 auto+, but can carry whatever you want.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    .25 acp? Was I under the wrong impression when I thought .32 was the minnimum caliber for CHL?

EDIT: Looks like you have to QUALIFY with a .32 auto+, but can carry whatever you want.
    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    You are correct sir. Interesting twist... you can not use the FN FiveSeven to qualify....

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    You are correct sir. Interesting twist... you can not use the FN FiveSeven to qualify....

Hmmm maybe their afraid idiots with too much money and no skill will be racking up those CHL's... it is an amazing gun to fire but I just can't get past the extremely nasty plastic feel too it...

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Hmmm maybe their afraid idiots with too much money and no skill will be racking up those CHL's... it is an amazing gun to fire but I just can't get past the extremely nasty plastic feel too it...
    Nothing to do with the gun itself, it is a caliber issue.... too small.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ahem, read the replies just above. This thread has nothing to do with a CHL except that the OP intentionally or not, came up with the misleading title.

Top Bottom