Frisco luxury gun club...

Shooter McGavin

Jul 26, 2012
Free Texas
Have any of you heard of this place? Just saw a report about it on the local news. $7,500 initiation fee, $200 monthly, it doesn't open until Friday but they claim to have almost 2,000 members already. Fine dinning, VIP room, high end firearms, on site gunsmith, and luxurious firing lanes. Sounds pretty cool and looked really nice, I'm gonna stick to my garage made paper targets on wooden stakes out in the field though... Whatcha think???

dustycorgill

Well-Known
Jan 28, 2013
Garland, Texas
Thats just insane. Rather keep going where I go. 300 a year for the family, no fees after that.....private, and no stuck up little prick range officers. Freedom to move and shoot, rapid fire, set up scenarios........whatever you want. I would spend the 7500 on new firearms or ammo, lol.

zen1300

Sep 17, 2013
Got invited to an event there in two weeks. Will report back. Would never spend that kind of cash to be a member though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

tango5seven

Mar 8, 2012
DFW
That is the high end membership. They have ones for little people like me too.

I went to the soft open today. It was a nice place and prices werent insane. Forgot to ask ammo prices.

Google up their website and the owner has posted on here before. There are a couple threads on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful

Shooter McGavin

Jul 26, 2012
Free Texas
That is the high end membership. They have ones for little people like me too.

I went to the soft open today. It was a nice place and prices werent insane. Forgot to ask ammo prices.

Google up their website and the owner has posted on here before. There are a couple threads on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when i should have been doing something useful
Oh ok, that's cool.... I was thinking it was a high roller joint only. I don't really ever go that far east unless absolutely necessary which is rare so I doubt I'll ever set foot in that place. I think the concept of more than just the regular ole gun range is a neat idea and I'm sure it will introduce some new folks to the firearm community which is always a plus.

RunnerRunner

Nov 15, 2013
Oh ok, that's cool.... I was thinking it was a high roller joint only. I don't really ever go that far east unless absolutely necessary which is rare so I doubt I'll ever set foot in that place. I think the concept of more than just the regular ole gun range is a neat idea and I'm sure it will introduce some new folks to the firearm community which is always a plus.
The walk in rate is $20 per hour. You can drop that down to $10 an hour for around $200 a year. For $300 a year you get unlimited use. Then for the big bucks you get unlimited use plus a private dining area and private lanes.

tactic-als

Dec 31, 2011
Whitesboro
Anyone else checked this place out and have a review of the facilities?

Top Bottom