• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    The real truth is that those of us that shoot long range don't buy or shoot "Factory" ammo.
    I can't remember the last time I bought any factory ammo for any rifle that I own, it's been several decades.
    wysiwyg_image-medium-4.jpg

805inDallas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2021
    Melissa
    I dig this thread. I've got my big boy pants on and there are definitely some lessons learned here, that's for sure. I certainly have a better idea of the audience at TGT and how to price items in the future. I recognize my "lefty's" comment toward @candcallen was unnecessary considering how many Texans feel about liberal Commies coming here and voting accordingly (although I doubt any feelings were hurt). See you guys at the range.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I dig this thread. I've got my big boy pants on and there are definitely some lessons learned here, that's for sure. I certainly have a better idea of the audience at TGT and how to price items in the future. I recognize my "lefty's" comment toward @candcallen was unnecessary considering how many Texans feel about liberal Commies coming here and voting accordingly (although I doubt any feelings were hurt). See you guys at the range.
    Stick around. Enjoy and learn from feedback. This is a tight community that doesn’t enjoy seeing its members ripped off.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I dig this thread. I've got my big boy pants on and there are definitely some lessons learned here, that's for sure. I certainly have a better idea of the audience at TGT and how to price items in the future…
    One of the things that makes this place special is our emphasis on face to face interactions. Twice a year we have a TGT-wide reunion and range day and there’s not a month that goes buy without local range days or other social events. Not everybody makes everything, but chances are good that most active members are within three degrees of separation from a personal relationship with each other.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    One of the things that makes this place special is our emphasis on face to face interactions. Twice a year we have a TGT-wide reunion and range day and there’s not a month that goes buy without local range days or other social events. Not everybody makes everything, but chances are good that most active members are within three degrees of separation from a personal relationship with each other.

+1 come hang out in October, you get to meet some cool people AND sometimes you get to shoot some really cool shit.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    That's a fair response and I appreciate the feedback. I thought I was pricing them a bit low in comparison to what they are going for with the same match-grade Hornady ammo on Gunbroker. But your feedback is taken seriously. Thanks.

If your looking to sell now, I'd recommend going on Ammoseek & see what they are going for. Then change price accordingly. Most of us use some sort of website like ammoseek to look up pricing. If it's in line with ammoseek on the low to mid price range it would probably sell on here.

Just my .02

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "but I am a refugee from Commiefornia and as bad as we had it there, there were some damn fine long distance ranges we could shoot at. I think its the mountain ranges we had there and that we weren't shooting all around housing developments like it is here."

The excerpted above is considered 'poor form' here.

acidfly

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2021
    Kanagawa Japan
    "but I am a refugee from Commiefornia and as bad as we had it there, there were some damn fine long distance ranges we could shoot at. I think its the mountain ranges we had there and that we weren't shooting all around housing developments like it is here."

The excerpted above is considered 'poor form' here.

But it's true. To add to that I lived in Washington State since being stationed there in 2003 and the hunting is much better than in Texas. na na na na boo boo

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    But it's true. To add to that I lived in Washington State since being stationed there in 2003 and the hunting is much better than in Texas. na na na na boo boo

It’s not that it’s true that matters. It that if you miss it that much or think it’s that better, go right on back. In essence, one is just saying the grass is greener over there.

Top Bottom