• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Green Hornet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    North Texas
    Living in North Texas for several years. An NRA Member. Just getting back into firearms after living in New York, Mass., New York, Florida. In that order.
    Not a fan of any pertecular brand, type of handgun, rifle or caliber.
    For the time being I have a S&W Model 500 4 inch. My once in a lifetime purchase of this type of handgun/cartridge combination.
    Not a CHL holder, but thinking about it. Just nice to have a handgun without having to get a license for it, not having to jump through loopholes to have one.
    Not a beginner to firearms, not an expert either.
    While I got back into shooting again, I want to get back into hunting. It's different in Texas, than what I was use to up north.
    That's why I'm here. Texas gun talk is more of a regional, state forum, than a national, global forum.
    So be fore-warned, I'm an easy-going guy. When I make posts, I need that Texas hospitality.
    Texas SOT

Green Hornet

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    North Texas
    Thanks for the welcome. I see people give the city where they live. I live in the Ft. Worth area, Mid-cities. More specific, Watauga, Texas.
    So, if anything comes up, that happens in the Ft. Worth, Mid-cities, Watauga area, PM me.

Top Bottom