• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AR-JEEP-15

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2017
    North Fort Worth
    Good afternoon everyone. My name is Alex, I moved to Fort Worth about a year ago. I am an avid gun collector and shooter. I have only been shooting once since moving here, I don't like the local range. It was small and crowded, it felt unsafe. A good friend of mine owned several acres back in Georgia and we would shoot every other weekend. I've been spoiled. Well I am glad that I found this place and hope to meet many of you.
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    Good afternoon everyone. My name is Alex, I moved to Fort Worth about a year ago. I am an avid gun collector and shooter. I have only been shooting once since moving here, I don't like the local range. It was small and crowded, it felt unsafe. A good friend of mine owned several acres back in Georgia and we would shoot every other weekend. I've been spoiled. Well I am glad that I found this place and hope to meet many of you.

Over the past year I have been exploring the Gun Ranges in the Fort Worth/Arlington area. I have to say, you're mostly right. Most of the ranges suck. One good one is Defender outdoors. You might think they are kind of yuppy for your taste, located in Central Fort Worth, they are pretty much the best indoor gun range in the area. As far as outdoors, the two I know of are Alpine (which I think sucks because they dont allow FMJ ammo anymore) and TXgunrange (which I think is a damned good range.) There may be others, but they sure are far away in Dallas and North of Plano.

If you want some recommendations on non yuppy ranges I got you covered in the Fort Worth/ South Fort Worth area.

Top Bottom