420671_294003887399392_382317572_n.jpg
    The Boycott List | Second Amendment Check
    Hurley's Gold

Bersa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Dickinson, Texas
    I just posted it because i figured people of Texas had a right to know about this. I was shocked by some of the places on the list. I was even shocked by Cheaper Than Dirt. I read it but it but not sure what to think about that one.

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    They give the back-story for each thing, but they don't give much info on whether the 'no guns' places have valid 30.06 signs posted.

ETA - if there's a place listed that you would otherwise patronize, cross-reference it with businesses listed here to see whether they might be posted.

Last edited:

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    What did hooters do?
    There's more at the link in the OP, but here's a part from their response to this group's inquiry: "In areas where concealed weapons are allowed, we do post a sign that says ‘firearms and other weapons are not permitted on the premises." That's a little confusing because the 30.06 sign does not mention "other weapons", so their signs are probably not legit.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    I just posted it because i figured people of Texas had a right to know about this. I was shocked by some of the places on the list. I was even shocked by Cheaper Than Dirt. I read it but it but not sure what to think about that one.

Because they are price gouging, panic spreading piles of crap. Not just gouging on the 223, AR stuff, but everything on the whole too. 7.62x54R Russian FMJBT 149 Grain 440 Round Can 2800 fps Surplus Light Ball Corrosive
    It's 120 now, at one point they had it up at 137 i think. $30-$40 +/-30% over everyone else even in the height of the panic.

Top Bottom