From "Texas GOP" today: Texas needs Constitutional carry.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This was in my e-mail today. At first I thought it was from TGT. See:

profile_mask_2x.png

Texas GOP Unsubscribe
    Wed, Jan 27, 3:03 PM (1 day ago)

to me

lF47oizKTwaE9ITnl_q4KrRvPJuNbX-MkAxIDIEz9NDuyVrOK7aEMNStXONMuvIVb4NuEBgmM5M1pT1CJ4Lkf0X1Ts4GZBrs0eAYHVPGAAs4WWCxhu8IuwvhTzZcB4FLgIHnSDU9y4R0SJxDF7bQZoiEKGUlf_4Wfj6hYmL9syyypv2dQqQ78BtRP1MhsuUFxVUZtZewCYztDb6gkFZXtgN6WtXUIRBdEDDv76hD8zzapXR1dBbF2Yl9svjwUYNJskYNRQr3MhlelUM7SiAX=s0-d-e1-ft

Richard,

Joe Biden campaigned on an aggressive gun buyback program, gun tax, and 13-page form that includes fingerprints and photo.

The Republican Party of Texas says “No” and that’s why constitutional carry is one of our legislative priorities. The Second Amendment is a right that shall not be infringed. You don’t tax an individual right.

Texas must establish itself as a Second Amendment sanctuary state and invoke the 10th Amendment.

Rick
    ARJ Defense ad

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    It's all drama... not so sure that they aren't in with the Dems.....Actions speak louder than words. When they, Republicans, had the House, Senate and Executive Branch they didn't do squat. Obamacare, 2A issues.

The Democrats had all three and didn't do crap either in regards to immigration. They cried and cried about it.

Then both sides blame the other. Send us money so that we can beat the S.O.B.s!

All of this stuff is to just drum up money for their coffers.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It's all drama... not so sure that they aren't in with the Dems.....Actions speak louder than words. When they, Republicans, had the House, Senate and Executive Branch they didn't do squat. Obamacare, 2A issues.

The Democrats had all three and didn't do crap either in regards to immigration. They cried and cried about it.

Then both sides blame the other. Send us money so that we can beat the S.O.B.s!

All of this stuff is to just drum up money for their coffers.

I understand and don't disagree, BUT, this was from the TEXAS GOP.

leVieux

Top Bottom