Fry’s Electronics - buh-bye

pronstar

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 2, 2017
Dallas
Great, now where am I supposed to go for great pricing combined with shitty service?

143882f6fd0cc34026d2f47ad8246655.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
The internet and Amazon has changed retail. A continuation of what walmart started.

It sucks for anyone over 25 or 30 used to going to a store and consulting with knowledge people. My adult kids get shit delivered multiple times a day from multiple places. They dont actually go shopping anymore.

pronstar

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 2, 2017
Dallas
Another score for the online industries like Amazon. Bezos couldn't ask for a better business opportunity than a pandemic.

During the plandemic, global billionaires of this world saw their wealth grow from a combined $8 trillion, to $14 trillion.

It’s supposedly the largest transfer…I mean growth… of wealth the world has ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

skfullgun

The original "Frito Bandito"!
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oct 14, 2017
In the woods...
Yes, and living in the country, 30 miles from town, it is tempting to order things online and have them dropped at my gate. For items I use regularly and purchase often, I've actually ordered things from Amazon and Sam's.
Still, there are certain items for which this does not work.
I want to try on a garment before I buy it (unless it's an item that is pretty standard - like Wrangler Cargo Pants in my usual size, or a replacement set of sunglasses like the ones I just lost, etc).

I still try to shop local, and will even pay a bit more if I'm dealing with friendly, helpful people.

Right now in looking for a power recliner to fit my 6'6", 280# arse. I won't order it online because I insist on sitting in it first to try it on for size. I'll most likely buy it locally and pay the delivery/setup fee - if they aren't trying to bend-me-over with the mark-up! It isn't worth the risk of throwing my back out again to unloaded and wrestle it through the door!

Products discussed on TGT

Top Bottom