• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

BennyJ

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Humble, TX
    Custom Ruger 10/22 Carbine w/stainless receiver.

- .22LR caliber
    - (1) 10rd mag
    - Fajen Wood thumbhole stock
    - 20" Butler Creek Fluted Heavy Barrel
    - Swift 4-12x40 Rifle Scope Model 676S
    - Padded hard case

Condition wise, its in great shape, has seen well over 500 rounds through it since .22 is cheap and fun! This is nothing like your standard 10/22, lots of nice parts on it.

Asking $500 OBO. NO TRADES, CASH ONLY FACE TO FACE IN HOUSTON, TX.

Buyer must be willing to fill out and sign firearm bill of sale and must be legally able to purchase a firearm, NO EXCEPTIONS.

If you are interested please email me directly at z33benny@gmail.com or call/txt 832-304-0440 I can take more/specific pictures if you are a serious buyer.

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1858.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

BennyJ

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Humble, TX
    Nice 10/22, would be interested if you didn't have the pointless requirement of a bill of sale. Best of luck.

If you change your mind let me know. I would be happy to show CHL or TX DL.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

It is in no way pointless; it is for my safety as well as yours. You never know when the ATF might come knocking at your door asking to see your paperwork for everything in your possession. Im not a business, but if you were to buy from a business you would still be required to run your info through the database.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Yeah, you're wrong buddy. ATF isn't going to knock on our doors and a bill of sale is nothing to them anyway. I'm familiar with the gun buying process and legal requirements...I buy 2 guns a month. I'm not going to rehash this old argument, just pointing out how stupid of a requirement you're making and the potential buyers you turn away.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Hahaha. People still gett'n all girly about your BOS requirements? Some people just gotta yipe, but let me get this strait...

ATF won't knock on your doors, when they actually will if they had a reason to...
    Bill of sail won't matter to them when I was in a situation with them recently and a bill of sale made things a hell of a lot easier on all parties...
    You buy two guns a moth so you obviously have lots of money and presumably are a bad ass...
    His requirement is stupid, although it is his requirement, therefor your buying two guns a month is stupid (not that I think that but by YOUR logic, other peoples way of doing things is stupid just cause YOU say so)

So we have factually false statements, your apparent awesomeness and wealth used in this point you are trying to make somehow, whining about how this man wants to do business, and you say HE's wrong? HAHAHA, you are one silly guy.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The very next person posting irrelevant chatter not related directly to selling this item is going to get temporarily banned! Stop derailing people's classifieds. It's incredibly rude and makes it difficult for a person to sell their stuff.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom