• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AresV

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2010
    Rockwall
    Fs/ft: Acog ta-31h-g (lnib) *SOLD*

I've got a TA31H-G I bought late last year and I've decided to part with it. I'm looking to get into a PVS-14 so my extras have to go.

This scope was mounted and sat on a rifle in my safe with the exception of one range trip. It is as close to brand new as you can get. It has a Killflash installed to protect the front objective lens and has been that way since Day 1. Those who have never looked through a Killflash check out the reticle pic below - it's on there but you can't see it. It disappears on magnified optics, you can only see it when looking through something 1x.

The entire time it sat in the safe it was covered by the included scopecoat. The fiber optic tube is completely free from cracks. Even though they don't affect function, I know that matters to some people.

This is the horseshoe reticle with the green illumination. Here's a link to Trijicon's site with more info:
    Trijicon, Inc. : Brilliant Aiming Solutions

Also included is the original Trijicon TA51 mount. I put it in the Larue RCO Mount (Link: Larue RCO) as soon as I got it and never changed it.

The retail on this scope is $1,377. The Larue RCO sells for $98 and the killflash is about $25. A total value of over $1,500.

$975 OBO shipped USPS Priority Mail CONUS - *SPF*

I will accept a USPS MO or DISCREET PP (plus 3.5%, their fees). I have over 60 positive feedbacks on the EE on ARFcom, and 20+ on their new Classifieds.

TRADES:
    The only thing I would be interested in would be a partial toward a certified PVS-14. I have cash to add.
    I might look at a partial on an Aimpoint T-1 as well.

DSC04892.gif

DSC04889.gif

DSC04899.gif

DSC04897.gif

DSC04893.gif

DSC04890.gif

DSC04896.gif

DSC04895.gif

DSC04900.gif

DSC04901.gif
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom