• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Ok, so I went out and bought myself an AR last year and since then have noticed a dramatic decrease in the use of my mini-14. It was purchased in the late 90's(probably 98') at an Austin gun show. It is the stainless steel Ranch rifle. It will include the original rings, synthetic stock and several clips. It currently has a Tapco adjustable stock(in OD green) with the front pistol grip add-on. It has a long style flash suppressor and feeds and fires all ammo types flawlessly. When I had a scope mounted on it, it was capable of 2-4" groups depending on ammo. I will include all accessories I have for it including several 20 rnd stainless and blued mags as well as 3 30rd plastic mags. I will try and post some pics tonight. I am looking for a clean trade moreso than cash value. I am interested in 1911s, Glock 9mms (long slide versions),Marlin 45LC lever gun, AR uppers in 7.62x39 or 6.8 spc. I will entertain almost any reasonable offer. I am not an FFL, so I am not willing to ship it, only FTF transactions. Thanks for your interest and I will post some pics asap.
    Military Camp

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Bump for my mini

So, I got no interest without some pictures, so here they are....all items shown can/will be included in any potential trades if desired. 'Could be a whole lotta' fun for ya', just in time for christmas !

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Looking to get around $725 in cash or trade value. It's a well kept gun with original stock, front sight,factory mag(5rd) and 8 other clips(20-40rds). The tapco stock has only seen daylight twice at the range since I have installed it. It handles nicely with the pistol grip and sling.

mw1158

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    San Anotnio
    Nice looking gun, wish Christmas wasn't right around the corner. If it still available after the first of the year I may be willing to trade+cash. Got a .300 Win Mag up for trade/sale, if you are interested

spoonfishn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2009
    edcouch,tx
    mini 14

hi there i have a S&W .44 MAG mod 629 STAINLESS 6" BARREL VERY NICE i could send you pics if you like to see it i'm looking to trade even , if your interested we would have to meet half ways, i'm from the rio grande valley edouch area i dont know if there would be a problem if i cross the check point in falfurias with the pistol ,its under my name though. but just a thought maybe your interested in a trade email me if you want to see pics my email is spoonfishn@aol.com please email if your interested thanks luis

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Also willing to trade for 15+ gun fireproof gunsafe. Most interested in a 6.8spc AR upper or trade + cash for high end 1911s or semi-auto carbines. Willing to ship to your local FFL if necessary.

2nd Abeliever

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Texas
    Hello TexMex. I have a few arms you MAY be interested in? If so, let me know so I can e-mail you some pics.
    The arms are as follows:
    #1: Springfield side x side 12gauge shotgun from around 1930-1940 production. Bore has some pitting, crack/chipped wood on stock. TLC needed. Shoots nice though.
    #2: Carl Gustaf Mauser 6.5x55 Sporter carbine/short rifle. Nice shooter! For the age (1901) it is a nice lil carbine. Bore is in good condition. Need to see. Some ammo available, about 200 rounds.
    #3: Western Field 740 (Marlin 336) Lever-action rifle. 30-30 cal. 1970 production. 100% clean bore (IMO). Stock and overall exterior of gun show nice aging. Haven't shot this one yet.
    Anyway, I'm interested in aquiring a Mini-14 so as to add to my Ruger collection I have decided to begin. Next will be a Mini-30, so on.....

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    i'm from the rio grande valley edouch area i dont know if there would be a problem if i cross the check point in falfurias with the pistol ,its under my name though.
    1.) No problem going through BP checkpoints with guns
    2.) If you live in Texas, the gun is not "under your name", Texas has no gun registration.

If you ever get up around San Antonio with that firearm (the S&W .44) and want to sell it, shoot me cash price.

Top Bottom