bluesboyk3

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    houston
    SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD

Selling my GSG 1911 -22. this is the Texas edition, came with a nice little pin - German and Texas flag. It was test fired with 50 rds of winchester bulk 333 rds and 10 rds of CCI standard velocity. Functions flawlessly. the only malfs were due to the ammo. 2 were underpowered that it actually failed to cycle the slide and extract a new round, 1 stovepipe also i think because of the ammo - ALL malfs were with the winchester, no issue with CCI.

The gun unfortunately is Academy's floor model, lots of handling marks around the edges. Also GSG 1911-22 has been known to not have great coating. That's why Academy gave me a discount on their already low price and I'm passing it down to you. I paid $315 plus tax plus the holster.

I want $325 with the blackhawk serpa OWB holster.
    I'll throw in some of the yellow snap caps as well (wall screw fastener lol )

20131018_184741_zps89384638.jpg

20131018_184812_zps82c20bc9.jpg

20131018_184834_zpse45bb9e4.jpg

my name and number:
    John - 832 nine six four - 4873

Pls use text messages, i'll respond faster that way. thanks

Oh btw, i live is richmond area but work around I-10 and bw8. we can meet at either place.
    Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Are the shiny parts along the edge of the slide handling marks or just the reflection of the camera flash?

To be honest it looks really worn, but that could just be the pictures. You were very honest in the description, and I appreciate that; but if you could just confirm that those are handling marks it would be appreciated.

I've shot one one of these GSG-1911s before and loved it, and have been considering adding one to the collection for a while.

Good luck with the sale!

Cheers! M2

bluesboyk3

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    houston
    thanks and yes honesty matters. I wanna make the sale. i don't want to waste someone's time meeting me up only for him/her to back out of the sale because i wasn't honest in the description. plus i have been buying and selling in the paintball circuit for a while also.

To answer your question, i didn't use the flash to show the marks and yes the white lines/ scuffs are the areas where the paint is no longer there. The last pic where there are 2 white oval dots are from the holster. I can send more pictures if your phone can receive picture text messages.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Thanks, I do appreciate you're being forthright and honest in your ad; it will help alleviate any issues during the sale.

Unfortunately, I am talking with someone about a Russian Type III milled AK-47, so until that's done I am not going to commit to any other firearms.

While the marks may be a detractor for some, I can attest to how much fun these pistols are and hopefully you'll find someone who's looking for a shooter and not a display piece!

Cheers! M2

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom