bluesboyk3

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    houston
    SOLD
    SOLD
    SOLD

Hi again folks. I have a Tristar T-120 9mm for sale. It has about 100 rds for function testing as this was intended to be my range gun. It is DA/SA and apparently a CZ75 copy and from my research, CZ75 mags would work in this gun. Solid lockup, shot nice and accurate to boot - pls see pics. I'm selling due to impulse buying haha. When i bought my carry gun, gun salesman at Academy says i can buy more than 1 gun with 1 NICS inquiry. So this followed me home.
    Well, wife wants to start a small online retail business and to get started, she needs to charge certain things to my credit card. So needless to say this thing has to go until everything kinda settles down. Could use the extra money. With that being said, this thing is a nice range gun, very reliable. Not in a too much hurry to sell. I paid 400 plus tax at academy (OTD $433.00).

I want $400.00 and i'll throw in 50 rds of 9mm ammo. (you are saving $50.00!).

Condition
    minor surface wear expected of semi autos, some areas of the barrel (pictured).
    No major scratch, gash anywhere - almost LNIB from outside.
    rear sight has some tool marks on the left side due to adjustments.
    comes with 2 mags, speedloader (mag Assist), plastic case and maybe the lock or whatever it comes with.
    Can eb carried cocked and locked like a 1911 with the manual safety.

b8e72060-8c81-45f4-9684-0cf6b03451d7_zpsb47f98e1.jpg

20131028_124340_zpsa637371b.jpg

rested means using the mag as a some sort of base. This is done at memorial shooting center, so the target is higher than the bench. I have to kneel down and the only part of the mag touching the bench is the rear corner of the mag plate.
    20131106_010616_zps2bfe715e.jpg

20131106_010756_zpsc5d16754.jpg

Thanks and have a great day.

PLS text at 832 - nine six four - 4873. thanks

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom