• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

BennyJ

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Humble, TX
    Selling a custom built Remington 700 that has been chambered in .30 FBI (29" bull barrel); built by Bill Baker. It has an adjustable synthetic stock w/ pachmayr decelerator pad, picatinny rail, weaver 1" scope mounts, weaver 4-16x40 scope. Includes an old case i have for it as well. I dont have ammo for it, you will have to source it yourself. The rifle is in excellent condition, never been fired... i need to move this rifle asap, i dropped the price from $1600 to $1200 for quick sale!

Asking $1200 OBO. NO TRADES, CASH ONLY FACE TO FACE IN HOUSTON, TX.

If you are interested, please contact me directly at z33benny@gmail.com or call/txt 832-304-0440

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1710.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I remember you posting this awhile back on another forum. I wish I was fully setup to make brass and reload for this thing, pretty badass round from what ive read. glws

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    The board is currently closed while we maintain the software. We well be back up shortly, thanks for your patience.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    The 30 FBI is a .30-338 with the shoulder pushed back 0.090". It was developed, not by the FBI we all know and love, but rather three gents by the names Faulkner, Baker, and Ialo. Richard "Dick" Ialo used it with great effect for long range matches. But, then again, "Uncle Dick" could shoot just about anything with great effect at long range.

Funny, I was loading some of these for a rifle that Billy Baker chambered for me earlier tonight. Gun shoots alright; 10 shots of 190 SMKs into 3 1/4" at 600 yards. Don't have open access to a 1,000 yard range right now.

Cheers! M2

Dave W.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Its complicated
    From time to time I get a glutton for punishment with oddball calibers. Let me scour around and see if I can dig up any load data on this thing and get back to you.

You would really have my interest if it was a left hand action!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom