Texas SOT

FS in B/CS - Beretta 92FS with rare STRAIGHT DUSTCOVER - only 100 rounds fired!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    FS in Bryan/College Station area (I'm not that far from Houston, for any potential Houston buyers who wanna meet up!).

Beretta 92FS - STRAIGHT DUSTCOVER VERSION!!! These are pretty rare.

Many Beretta 92 fanatics greatly miss the days of the straight dustcover. Well, approx 2 years ago, Beretta made a limited run of 92FS models on the straight dustcovered frame. I managed to get one. Among fans of the 92 platform, many say that the gun looks the best with this straight framed dustcover.

The has EXACTLY 100 rounds fired through it - I fired them on one trip in August 2011 to make sure the gun worked 100%, and then it has sat in my safe.

I am selling this gun to buy another - otherwise it would be staying in the safe!

(Photos below)

I am offering two prices - with and without 2 magazines.

My price is:

$500 with no magazines (in case you already have a Beretta/have Beretta mags and want the cheaper price)

or

$545 with 2 magazines.

Face to face sales only!

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it with an exchange of information gets it.

92straigh1_zpsc9bc49e4.jpg~original

92straigh2_zps733b4464.jpg~original
    Venture Surplus ad

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    This is the current 92FS dustcovers. Beretta changed it around 2003. They changed the frame to handle the extra recoil of the 40 caliber in the Beretta 96. To make it simpler, they just used one frame for both 9mm and 40 cal.

92FS_zps3eb3e8d1.jpg~original

However, the M9 still uses the original frame style. The military only uses the gun in 9mm, so there was no reason to mess with the frame. (see the pic below). Anyway, some miss the older style 92 frames and buy the M9 simply because they like the older frame... But, the still prefer the 3 dots that the 92FS has (the M9 has a 2 dot sight system)

M9_zps2c808e8f.jpg~original

Top Bottom