APOD Firearms

FS in B/CS - Like New Walther PPQ M2 9mm with 6 magazines!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    Forsale in Bryan/College Station - One 9mm Walther PPQ M2 (button release, like standard semi autos) with 6 mags.

This gun ONLY had 160 rounds thru it - EXACTLY. This is not one of those ads with a made up number of rounds fired thru it.

I really had no plans to sell anymore guns - but my wife is a new driver and had another accident. There is a repair bill to pay for. Instead of dragging it out - this would help take care of it. So, something has gotta go.

This was my most recent purchase. I love the P99, so I decided to try one of these. Very accurate gun. Be sure to look at the factory target that I included a photo of.

The popularity of this gun had really taken off lately. You will find good reviews of it online.

Anyway - I am offering TWO prices on the gun. One for the gun and 6 mags, and one for the gun and 2 mags. I can always easily sell the mags seperately at the Walther Forum.

Be aware that mags for this gun are around $35-$45, and finding them in the lower range takes some doing.

So at a minimum, the four extra mags are worth $140!

My price is:

$510 with two factory magazines OR $610 with six factory magazines!

Face to face sales only!

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it with an exchange of information gets it.

PPQ1_zps7e0c2b6e.jpg~original

PPQ2_zpscecb6c76.jpg~original

PPQ3_zps410901a1.jpg~original
    Capitol Armory ad

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom