Please reply by conversation.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    For those obsessed with brand names...a rather striking Flat Dark Earth "JP Rifles" model JP15 18" 1/7 (White Oak) stainless barrel AR15 type set up for 3-Gun with the popular Wylde chamber. Mid length gas, JP factory fire control group (yes, they are different than the ones they sell as "gunsmith" kits; I didn't know that until I peeked inside), JP ambi safety, JP stainless standard weight bolt carrier and enhanced bolt, steel (adjustable gas) gas block, Surefire comp, Magpul plus (rubber coated) grip, Magpul stock, JP marked Viking forend.

This is an upgrade over the standard $2,000 JP15, with the nifty Magpul stock and grip, steel (not aluminum) gas block and the Surefire comp.

New/unfired.

Personally, I only complete with rifles built in Texas...just north of Poteet to be exact...but hell, a JP is a JP

$1900 or interesting trades!

BTW, this Surefire comp is also an adapter for the Surefire 556 line of suppressors. It is a fairly good comp...I have one on a 12" gun. Better than the antiquated "Cooley Comp" but not in the same league as the F2 or the Rolling Thunder

Alex
    DK Firearms

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    JP15_2_19Aug12.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.