Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    STILL AVAILABLE

Long story short, I found a great deal on a .300 upper I wanted to SBR, so I put together a pistol kit to mount it on while I waited for my stamp, but never ended up taking it to the range to play with. That stamp came in today so I don't need the pistol anymore. I have a great short .223 upper to put on it, though, so I'm selling it as a complete pistol. This is posted here and on Armslist and is priced to sell fast (I'm not looking to make a profit).

Lower: paid about ~$150, all-in
    • TAPCO AR Stripped Lower (purchased from Cope's, a TGT sponsor) - $35 + shipping
    • PSA Pistol Build Kit - $80 + shipping

Upper: paid $300 shipped
    • 7.5" MSF Lightweight Sport 5.56/223 Wylde Complete Upper
    • Melonite M16 MPI Bolt Carrier Group
    • Standard Charging Handle
    • Flash Hider / Muzzle Brake: Standard A2.
    • Lightweight, streamlined: no dust cover or forward assist since it's a pistol

$450, FTF in Austin.

ZERO rounds through this - it's literally brand new and was used to legally hold on to my .300 BO upper pending SBR status. You're getting it at cost, already assembled (and function checked, just not fired).

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

nichilas1

Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 8, 2015
    I am not going to be able to make it to Austin for at least a couple days feel free to take other offers

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I am not going to be able to make it to Austin for at least a couple days feel free to take other offers

So you publicly ask for the purchase, we communicate back and forth in PM, set up a time, I agree to drive to Elgin to meet you at no additional cost at noon today, and you back out via a PUBLIC reply... no PM, no text, no call?

Shady, dude, shady.

Item back up for sale again.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    So you publicly ask for the purchase, we communicate back and forth in PM, set up a time, I agree to drive to Elgin to meet you at no additional cost at noon today, and you back out via a PUBLIC reply... no PM, no text, no call?

Shady, dude, shady.

Item back up for sale again.

"Shady" doesn't begin to accurately describe it. That is seriously fucked up!!!

ETA: Wasn't he one of the guys post-whoring just to get to the requisite number to post an ad in the classifieds?

Last edited:

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    "Shady" doesn't begin to accurately describe it. That is seriously fucked up!!!

ETA: Wasn't he one of the guys post-whoring just to get to the requisite number to post an ad in the classifieds?

Yes. Look at his profile and post history. LOTS of stuff for sale... right after hitting his 25 posts.

Oh, and a similar offer in THIS for sale thread from another seller: http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/guns-sale/68675-wts-ar-pistol-$600-junction.html

On another note, I can be VERY flexible in meeting someone and fully expect you want to put eyes/hands on first. No rush to sell so I'm firm on price, but it's priced to move.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom