• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Austin Cowart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Lumberton Texas
    Welp I’m really weeding out my old sword collection and these are just a few of the last things to go The Bamboo stick katana has a 440c stainless blade and was made by united cutlery. I have had it for 10 years now so the scabbard and handle have a few dings and nicks but the blade is in perfect shape. The Burmese Dha is dated from the late 19th century and was bought at an estate sale about 15 years ago by my father blade is in good order with no bends on nicks but there is a slight pitting due to age handle is brass and rattan wrapped and scabbard also has rattan bands on it. Due to any liability issues these are not recommended for any form of functional use. Katana is 75 and the dha is 50. I will ship insured for 20 extra but I am not going to package them up and bring them to the post office and get them to calculate actual shipping. More detailed pics on request, and I might have a few more in the future depending what I find in the attic. Also found is the sword of Kull the Conquer. This is a really pretty sword but I doubt the handle wrap is the original one and im not sure where my dad bought it from but it is in perfect shape with the exception of the crappy black leather handle job ill let it go for 50 but this is FTF only. I will not ship the Kull sword due to the weight of it would make a sweet decoration piece and it is the official licensed sword. These aren’t doing me any good sitting in the attic so if there is something you really want make me an offer. As far as trades go 9mm ammo is the only thing im really looking for but you never know so let me know what you have. If you want all of them ill let them all go for 200 but FTF only Ill drive 100 miles any way for a definate sale.

Cheers
    Austin

naginata5@gmail.com
    Lynx Defense

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Austin, you should put your email in the thread.

I've seen some hits from Google for people searching for items that were found in this thread but I doubt they all want to join the forum to contact you.

:)

Top Bottom